Friday, June 19, 2015

EVERYDAY ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok , so that lie I said about everyday in the 1st post. Yeah, that. Forgive me :-(

So today I went hard in the paint and cayenne knee and all I don't feel bad. I lifted today. I forgot how powerful I felt lifting. I weighed myself (wooo hooo -5 baybaeh!!!!) Did cardio for 15 (stop looking at me I did it for a good sweaty 15 minutes at 7.5 incline :-P suck it!). I am trying to turn my bat wings into baby butterfly wings and then into GUNS. Yes my arms are on FIRE!!!!! All the super secret muscles in the back of my arm are like HAHAHAHAH WE.IS.HERE. My back is on simmer too (not the simmer I want..but yeah moving on). So this is what is gonna happen I am going to check in 3-4 times a week. OH I got on this flexible machine thingy...YA GIRL STILL GOT IT!!!!!!

Till next time peoples

No comments:

Post a Comment