Sunday, June 7, 2015

ok I have always been a fluffy chic, fat makes clothes fit better (my chesticals lookin right in this low cut top), fat can even be a bit sexy(think fat ass, booty shorts) but too much fat (closes eyes, shakes head, takes a sip of juice) is not the best thing in the world. When I was younger (weighed less same clothes size go figure). I was cool with my tig ole bitties and separate zip-code booty, I could have acrobatic relations for some hours, hop up make meal,and go out when I was younger, now a sister wants to nap, have at least six pillows and a strong drink (did you see anything about sex there, me neither). I need to fix this TODAY but it is going to take a bit longer. So this is my weight loss blog, I am holding myself accountable, I have to post every,EVERY day and share what steps have I taken on my last journey on the road to reduction ;-)

Just to be up to speed

6/6/2015- 45 min at gym

6/7/2015-Bhangara Class, think Slum Dog Millionaire Ending scene on CRACK, but a sister did it and is going back LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment